Hi! Please fill this out! Thanks!
Today we will create a custom logo for your site and then create Google Form and embed it.
1. Read about Logo Design
2. Create a logo online.
FreeLogoDesign.org – if you want to design your own logo. You will have to give your email and create a password as they email the logo to you.
LogoMaker.com – You don’t have to design it. You just type the logo name and then chose from designs. After you pick your logo, you do not need to BUY anything.
- Go to the preview logo page.
- Right click
- Save As
- Rename the file and save it.
How to insert a logo:
Flavicon – Icons for the Tab Bar
Make your logo an icon! We have had trouble adding the icon to the tab with most WordPress themes! We are still working on it, so go ahead and make your logo a .ico file, and add it to your media folder. Then, play around with it!
I LOVE the Griffin!
Check out this awesome video!
By student request
It is important to give credit where credit is due (copyright) on the world wide web. This is how to create a link so when your viewers click on a picture it will take them to another website.
- Click on the picture.
- Click on the paper clip at the top of the screen.
- Paste the link.
Longer Way (allows you to edit the size and location of the picture).
- Insert a picture into your blog.
- Click on the picture and select Edit (the pencil).
- At the bottom, select “Link to”
- You can then paste the URL that you want viewers to be directed to.
- You can also write a caption for your picture. This will appear underneath the picture of your post.